Tel: 01285 646770
Price on application Sold
INSPECTIONS The land may be viewed at any reasonable time without a specific appointment, taking care to observe the privacy of the residents in Harold's Way.
LOCATION The land is located in the popular residential area of Kingswood, which is about 3 miles east of Bristol's City Centre. There are good local facilities in the immediate vicinity, including post office, banks, convenience stores and schools.
Bristol itself is of course a major regional city with a full range of retail, commercial, leisure and educational facilities located within the urban area.
THE SITE It amounts to approximately 1.8 acres in total and takes access from Harold's Way, which is part of a modern estate of good quality housing. There are alternative points of access from Tabernacle Road and High Street. The land is undulating and there are wooded areas to the south, which are largely undevelopable.
TOWN AND COUNTRY PLANNING 1. A resolution to grant outline planning permission was made by South Gloucestershire District Council for the erection of a 107 bed residential carehome (Class C2), at their meeting of 13 March 2014, under Ref. No. PK13/4444/O, subject to completion of a Section 106 Agreement for offsite payments as follows:
- Outdoor sport provision TBA
- Library Services £2,033
- Public Art 1% of total development cost
- Monitoring fee 4% of total cost of contributions
2. Outline planning permission was granted by South Gloucestershire District Council for the erection of 12 No. dwellings, with access determined, dated 11 November 2011, under Ref No. PK10/1593/O, summarised as follows:
- 4 x 1 bedroom flats
- 2 x 2 bedroom terraced houses
- 2 x 3 bedroom terraced houses
- 4 x 4 bedroom detached houses
There is a signed Section 106 Agreement whereby the developer will be responsible for offsite payments, being as follows:
- Education £32,241
- Public Open Space £20,511
- Local Library £2,304
3. It should also be noted that planning consent was also granted for the erection of four dwellings to the south of the site, dated 9 June 2006, which has now expired, under Reference No. PK06/0304/F. If resubmitted and planning consent was granted this could be used in conjunction with the planning application for 12 dwellings.
OFFERS Offers are to be received in writing by 12.00 noon on Thursday 29th May 2014 at the offices of Perry Bishop & Chambers, 2 Silver Street, Cirencester, GL7 2BL. For information on how to submit your offer, please contact us.
INFORMATION PACK An information pack is available by email. Please contact us for further information.