About Perry Bishop and Chambers - Estate Agents and Surveyors
Cotswold based Perry Bishop and Chambers is a leading independent local company offering the complete property service.
We specialise in the market towns of Faringdon, Tetbury, Cirencester, Nailsworth and Fairford and their surrounding villages, together with sales offices in Cheltenham. Our associated office in Stroud and prominent High Street display window in Lechlade ensure extensive coverage across the Cotswolds. In addition, our associated office at Marble Arch, London provides a national window for our properties. Click Contact Us for full contact details and office locations.
The company is independently owned and managed by directors, who have extensive knowledge benefiting from experience within the industry and who have lived and worked in the area for many years.
Why do we consider our service to be special?
- We are a caring company with a reputation founded on the traditional values of honesty, integrity and reliability.
- We employ a dedicated team of people who possess unrivalled local knowledge.
- We treat people as individuals, you will find us professional and friendly.
- Our highly skilled staff receive ongoing training and enjoy what they do!
- As we do not belong to a large corporate chain, we can be flexible and adapt quickly to market conditions with staff empowered to make decisions.
- We forge long term relationships with our clients and offer a personal service that people recommend to their friends.
As Estate Agency Professionals we are members of the NAEA and RICS and abide by their code of practice.
We are delighted to be assisted by the National Homes Network providing a group of approved and recognised Estate Agents both locally and nationally to ensure that our properties reach the widest possible audience.
Our properties are featured on Rightmove and we provide a Text Messaging Service as well as our successful Fast Track Email Service.