Land and Development department
2 Silver Street, Cirencester, Gloucestershire, GL7 2BL
Peter Chambers FRICS, Director of Land and New Homes
Dedicated service for land owners and developers
Our specialist Land and Development department provides a comprehensive marketing service for land owners, bringing to market wonderful opportunities for national, regional and local developers.
Headed up by Chartered Surveyor, Peter Chambers FRICS, this department is based in our Cirencester office but new listings are promoted across all branches.
Our service comprises:
- Free initial appraisal of the plot, site or building
- Expert advice on planning potential
- Identification of suitable land for longer term development and introduction of developers to promote the land
Clients enjoy our superior marketing service, comprising:
- Initial valuation and marketing advice, including recommendations relating to price and marketing strategy (eg: private treaty, informal tender or auction)
- Beautifully presented sales brochure, including floorplan for buildings
- Marketing across our branch network, all based in prominent High Street locations
- Access to our extensive database of applicants who receive information on all sites upon which we are instructed
- Promotion across all major property portals, including Rightmove and OntheMarket, as well as on perrybishop.co.uk
- Regular advertising and editorials in local newspapers and magazines
- Professional photography options
- Open Day viewings, staffed by our friendly and knowledgeable land and development team
- Eye catching ‘For Sale’ signs, including bespoke signage options
- Instruction of solicitors and sales progression through to exchange and completion
Easter Opening Times:
We are closed on Good Friday, Easter Sunday and Bank Holiday Monday. Business as usual on Saturday.
Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri: 9:00am - 5:30pm
Wed: 9:30am - 5:30pm
Sat: 9:00am - 4:00pm
Land and Development
Tel: 01285 646770
"Peter has been quite wonderful with his support and encouragement, his practical help, cheerfulness and wisdom. Thank you Peter."
Dr S-B, Faringdon