Why sell with Perry Bishop and Chambers?
Helping people on the move in Gloucestershire, Oxfordshire and Wiltshire.
We are a name that you can trust. We have been successfully selling period homes, new builds, plots and buildings for conversion in Gloucestershire, Oxfordshire and Wiltshire for many years.
We offer a free valuation and marketing appraisal, including advice on how best to present your home to maximise interest and crucially to achieve the highest price.
Benefit from award-winning service from our experienced and friendly team who will look after you from the minute you contact us through to a successful sale. See what other clients have said about our service.
Enjoy a superior marketing service, comprising:
- Beautifully presented sales brochure, including floorplan
- Marketing across all our branches, each sited in prominent High Street locations
- Access to our extensive database of home hunters – they receive text alerts, weekly e-property bulletins and regular calls with updates on all new instructions
- Promotion across all major property portals, including Rightmove and OntheMarket, as well as our own website
- Advertising and editorial in local newspapers and magazines
- Optional property video tour
- Home staging photography service, delivering lifestyle magazine quality pictures to maximise interest
- Property Open Days
- Eye catching ‘For Sale’ signs
- Regular communication via email, text and over the phone, including feedback after every viewing. We pride ourselves on being the agent ‘that keeps you informed’
- Accompanied viewings and a dedicated sales negotiator who will secure the best price for your home
- We can also introduce you to trusted solicitors, mortgage advisors and surveyors, as well as organise an EPC (Energy Performance Certificate) where required
- Low key marketing campaign also available upon request
If you live in Gloucestershire, Oxfordshire or Wiltshire and would like to book a free appraisal please complete our Selling Registration Form and one of our agents will be in touch shortly.
"Thanks for taking good care of me!"