Why sell with Perry Bishop and Chambers?
Helping people on the move in Gloucestershire, Oxfordshire and Wiltshire.
We are a name that you can trust. We have been successfully selling period homes, new builds, plots and buildings for conversion in Gloucestershire, Oxfordshire and Wiltshire for many years.
We offer a free valuation and marketing appraisal, including advice on how best to present your home to maximise interest and crucially to achieve the highest price.
Benefit from award-winning service from our experienced and friendly team who will look after you from the minute you contact us through to a successful sale. See what other clients have said about our service.
Enjoy a superior marketing service, comprising:
- Beautifully presented sales brochure, including floorplan
- Marketing across all our branches, each sited in prominent High Street locations
- Access to our extensive database of home hunters – they receive text alerts, weekly e-property bulletins and regular calls with updates on all new instructions
- Promotion across all major property portals, including Rightmove and OntheMarket, as well as our own website
- Advertising and editorial in local newspapers and magazines
- Optional property video tour
- Home staging photography service, delivering lifestyle magazine quality pictures to maximise interest
- Property Open Days
- Eye catching ‘For Sale’ signs
- Regular communication via email, text and over the phone, including feedback after every viewing. We pride ourselves on being the agent ‘that keeps you informed’
- Accompanied viewings and a dedicated sales negotiator who will secure the best price for your home
- We can also introduce you to trusted solicitors, mortgage advisors and surveyors, as well as organise an EPC (Energy Performance Certificate) where required
- Low key marketing campaign also available upon request
If you live in Gloucestershire, Oxfordshire or Wiltshire and would like to book a free appraisal please complete our Selling Registration Form and one of our agents will be in touch shortly.
"They gave us empathy and support during difficult decision making."
Nick and Jenny, Tetbury