Our Service for Developers
Perry Bishop and Chambers’ New Homes department, working in partnership with our dedicated Land and Development service, offers an exceptional 'conception to delivery' service for local, regional and national developers building homes in Gloucestershire, Oxfordshire and Wiltshire. Our experienced team advise developers looking to build small developments through to large mix use regeneration schemes.
Why buy new?
There are a number of real advantages in buying a new home, including:
- - Lower maintenance
- - Peace of mind – sold with a warranty
- - Personalisation – choice of fixtures, fittings and finishes when buying off plan
- - More favourable financial incentives
If you are interested in buying new and would also like to be first to hear about
planned new developments in your area search, please register with us.
Don't just take our word for it - our latest reviews
Professional, enthusiastic and exceptionally helpful...They have gone above and beyond in their customer service, from attending our sales launch events, making suggestions where our marketing is concerned and being helpful. I would have no hesitation in recommending Perry Bishop to anyone as they have been lovely to work with.
We have worked closely with Perry Bishop for many years and we have always found them to be efficient, helpful and very professional. They are a first rate independent agency, providing an excellent service to their customers.
I just thought it would be appropriate to mark the final completion at Chestnut Gardens with a note from us to you and your team for diligently pursuing every possible lead for purchasers at Chestnut Gardens to finish the site. You, with the team, have done a sterling job in keeping interest going.
Chalford Hill, Stroud
- New build detached family home in Chalford Hill
- Four double bedrooms all with en-suites
- Family room and sitting room with doors opening to the garden
- Study and kitchen breakfast room
- Utility and cloakroom, Underfloor heating to the ground floor