Why sell with Perry Bishop and Chambers?
Benefit from a name that you can trust
We have been successfully selling period homes, new homes, plots and buildings for conversion for many years.
Enjoy our free valuation and market appraisal service, including advice on how best to present your home to maximise interest and crucially to achieve the best price.
Choose Perry Bishop and Chambers and experience award-winning customer service from our knowledgeable and friendly team, who will look after you from the minute you first contact us through to a successful sale.
Our superior marketing service - online, offline and on the High Street - comprises:
- Beautifully presented sales brochure, including floorplan and free professional photography included with the EPC.
- Marketing across our branch network, each based in prominent High Street locations
- Access to our extensive database of home hunters (10,000+) – who are kept informed via daily updates on new instructions, weekly e-bulletins with property round-ups and our monthly newsletter - Property Insights
- Promotion across major property portals, including Rightmove, Zoopla and OntheMarket, as well as our own responsive website
- Advertising and editorial in local newspapers, magazines and across social media
- Professional photography, including option of Home staging service - a portfolion of beautiful lifestyle photographs proven to deliver maximum interest and the best price for your property
- Property Open Days
- Optional eye-catching ‘For Sale’ signs
- Regular communication via email, text and over the phone, including feedback after every viewing. We pride ourselves on being the agent ‘that keeps you informed’
- Accompanied viewings and a dedicated sales negotiator who will secure the best price for your home
- Dedicated sales progression service to speed up the completion of your sale
- We can also introduce you to trusted solicitors, mortgage advisors and surveyors, as well as organise an EPC (Energy Performance Certificate) where required
- Low key marketing also available upon request
If you live in Gloucestershire, Oxfordshire or Wiltshire and would like to book a free appraisal please complete our Selling Registration Form and one of our agents will be in touch shortly.
"They gave us empathy and support during difficult decision making."
Nick and Jenny, Tetbury