Why sell with Perry Bishop and Chambers?
Benefit from a name that you can trust
We have been successfully selling period homes, new homes, plots and buildings for conversion for many years.
We have a passion for property and have been helping people on the move across Gloucestershire, Oxfordshire and Wiltshire for many years. Whether you are looking to sell or let your property, let our friendly and experienced team guide you through what we know can be a complex and emotional process. We will ensure that your property looks its very best, gets seen by the right people and achieves the maximum price or yield. If you are moving to a new home, let us help you negotiate your onward purchase and get you moved in with minimum fuss and in a timescale that suits you. Our award-winning customer service and innovative marketing approach deliver exceptional results - our large number of repeat customers bears this out.
We are sure you will enjoy moving with us!
Our superior marketing service - online, offline and on the High Street - comprises:
- Beautifully presented sales brochure, including floorplan and free professional photography included with the EPC.
- Marketing across our branch network, each based in prominent High Street locations
- Access to our extensive database of home hunters (10,000+) – who are kept informed via daily updates on new instructions, weekly e-bulletins with property round-ups and our monthly newsletter - Property Insights
- Promotion across major property portals, including Rightmove, Zoopla and OntheMarket, as well as our own responsive website
- Advertising and editorial in local newspapers, magazines and across social media
- Professional photography, including option of Home staging service - a portfolion of beautiful lifestyle photographs proven to deliver maximum interest and the best price for your property
- Property Open Days
- Optional eye-catching ‘For Sale’ signs
- Regular communication via email, text and over the phone, including feedback after every viewing. We pride ourselves on being the agent ‘that keeps you informed’
- Accompanied viewings and a dedicated sales negotiator who will secure the best price for your home
- Dedicated sales progression service to speed up the completion of your sale
- We can also introduce you to trusted solicitors, mortgage advisors and surveyors, as well as organise an EPC (Energy Performance Certificate) where required
- Low key marketing also available upon request
If you live in Gloucestershire, Oxfordshire or Wiltshire and would like to book a free appraisal please complete our Selling Registration Form and one of our agents will be in touch shortly.
"Best agent I've dealt with in 10 years."
Mr T, Cirencester