Service for Developers
Perry Bishop & Chambers’ New Homes department, working in partnership with our dedicated Land and Development service, offers an exceptional ‘conception to delivery’ service for local, regional and national developers building homes in Gloucestershire, Oxfordshire and Wiltshire. Our experienced team advise developers looking to build small developments through to large mix use regeneration schemes.
What our service comprises:
- Viability and consultation service
- Guidance on land acquisition and planning
- Comprehensive sales and marketing strategy
Who we work for:
We are currently working with some of the leading names in property development, including:
“professional, enthusiastic and exceptionally helpful . . . They have gone above and beyond in their customer service, from attending our sales launch events, making suggestions where our marketing is concerned and being helpful, friendly and professional towards both our customers and our wider sales and marketing teams. I would have no hesitation in recommending Perry Bishop to anyone as they have been lovely to work with.”
Nicki Solomons, Marketing Executive at McCarthy & Stone
”We have worked closely with Perry Bishop for many years and we have always found them to be efficient, helpful and very professional. They are a first rate independent agency, providing an excellent service to their customers.”
Tom O’Connor, Managing Director at Redcliffe Homes
"I just thought it would be appropriate to mark the final completion at Chestnut Gardens with a note from us to you and your team for diligently pursuing every possible lead for purchasers at Chestnut Gardens to finish the site.
You, with the team, have done a sterling job in keeping interest going."
Christopher Fayers, Director at Blue Cedar Homes
Meet the team:
Our specialist Land and New Homes team is headed up by Land Director, Peter Chambers (FRICS) and New Homes Development Manager, Helene Parker-Joel. Other team members include Hilary Menendez, BSc (Hons) MSc, Karren Brown and Lizzie Keen. Clients also benefit from the services of our experienced Marketing Manager – Eliza Dunlop – whose role includes overall brand development and market positioning as well as driving customer engagement and sales through bespoke marketing and PR campaigns – online, offline and via social media.
Director of Land and New Homes
New Homes Development Manager
Benefit too from our specialist Client Manager teams, located in each of our branches. Trained specifically in marketing new homes, they ensure that our developers receive a first class service at all times.
Why developers choose Perry Bishop and Chambers?
Enjoy professional advice on all aspects of design and strategy, ensuring each property/development is market-facing and promoted to the best effect. Developers who choose Perry Bishop and Chambers’ market leading service also benefit from:
- Marketing across our branch network with office space for developer personnel if required prior to site launch
- Regular scheduled client meetings, providing market summary updates and feedback on the marketing and sales of each development site
- Promotion on the UK’s leading property portals, Rightmove, Zoopla and OnTheMarket.com
- Promotion via our responsive website
- Promotion in the Capital, via our London office
- Promotion via social media, including geo-targeted Facebook ad campaigns
- Advertising and PR in local and regional newspapers and selected magazines
- PR and preferential advertising rates in range of national newspapers, colour supplements and lifestyle magazines, including:
- Country Life
- Horse and Hound
- The Field
- Daily Telegraph
- The Guardian
- Financial Times
- Sunday Times
- Mail on Sunday
- Inclusion in our weekly e-bulletin sent out to our large applicant database
- E-invitations to site launch, show home launch etc
- Inclusion in our 8-page doordrop, sent out via the Royal Mail 3 times a year to 130,000 homes in our region
- Benefit from our suite of quality marketing materials including:
Contemporary eye-catching Duratran window cards and complementary brochures which show off photography in best possible light - available in A5 or A4 format – 2 page, 4 page and 6 page options
- Our wealth of professional photography options, including: Home Staging, Elevated and Drone photography
- CGI service available
- Show Home dressing service
- Assistance with interviewing and employing site staff if required
Call Helene Parker-Joel on 01285 646770 to find out how we can help you
"Brilliant all the way through - helpful, supportive and always cheerful - it felt like dealing with a friend rather than an estate agent."